[CTS] Re: help.....downloaded files not valid winzip archive?

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:19:07 EST

In a message dated 12/15/02 7:52:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
annieoldham@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  ideas...???...anyone...???

That's a new one on me............
send me the url for the drivers and maybe I can download them and send them
to you.........
I'm wondering if your problem could be Winzip ?
Try opening Winzip and then open the .exe file from within it. The .exe is a
self extracting zip so if it's not corrupt it should open that
PKZIPFIX.exe, at 8kb, might be able to repair the zip file too.
 <A
HREF="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=PKZIPFIX.exe&btnG=Google+Search";>Google
 Search: PKZIPFIX.exe</A>

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com