[CTS] Re: celeron or pentium

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhblake@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:52:52 -0500

BACK into production? They started with 8088 class machines and died just
about 3 yrs ago. NEC bought them out and killed the whole line, support,
name, etc. By the way in the Pentium class production they actually had a
few decent machines but still had lousy support as they did since day 1. I
can think of many, many other machines prior to and during their day that
were way worse than Packard Bell though - such as Epson, Sanyo, DeltaGold,
Commodore, Tandy, NCR, AT&T and many many more.

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm