[CTS] Re: WinXP re-boots

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:44:59 -0700

By any chance did this "tech" check to see what was in the Event Viewer?
Also, there may be a settings that will automatically shut down/re-boot the
machine(s) if there's a certain system failure.

Right Click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Startup and Recovery>Settings

I do believe that the automatically restart is checked by default.  You'll
find the Event Viewer in the Administrative Tools in the start menu or
Control Panel.