[CTS] Re: Web site software

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:41:00 -0500

LOL ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

You have been drinking Beaumount Hopital Coffee haven't you? I am talking about
the cafiteria coffee not the even worse patient coffee. Besides the putrid
taste I would have to drink two great lakes worth of water to get enough
caffeene. If you ever go there to visit someone and they offer you their
coffee, pass!!

Thank you,
Eric Vogel