[CTS] Video Capture 2

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:26:01 -0700

I finished capturing what I want to capture and everything went well up
until I was (well I thought I was) creating a VCD, I'm using Ulead
VideoStudio 6.0. Mainly because it came with the USB Device. :-) Anyway, I
don't know what caused the burn process to come to a screeching halt. (the
progress bar was fully over, which suppose to mean it was done) The burner
orange light was lit, so I knew something was wrong and I would have to hit
the reset to re-boot the computer! :-(

The video came out alright. Not as clear as it would be if the camera was
hooked to a TV, but it's fine. 517 megs. I guess I'm glad I didn't capture
the whole thing huh? :-)  Anyway, I'll be playing with it and hopefully will
be able to do the titles and effects. :-)
---
Look OUT you varmits, This msg is  Virus Free!

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm