[CTS] Turning old music into digital

  • From: "Cuffy" <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mail=Computertalkshop@Freelists. Org" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:55:09 -0800

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4654578.stm

"We do that now with a really rich database of millions of popular music songs
from around the world with all the track information - the track, the title,
the genre, even the track number on the original LP. Easy Media Creator allows
that now."

Looks like its time to take a look at Easy Media Creator. Has anybody used it ?

I have thousands of LPs and 45s plus the necessary recording equipment but
getting those track names into a file never appealed to me.