[CTS] Re: The BLUE SCREEN of DEATH!

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:58:11 -0500

On the Blue screen write down the thing that is like this
NOT_LESS_THAN_OR
could be different words
and down below

STOP 0XOOOOOOO6D

again the stop numbers will be different per issue. Sometimes it helpes to
record the next set.

To find them. Go to the Control Panel, Administrative Options and Event Viewer
look in System and Software for the BSOD should have a RED icon next to it. You
can hit the copy button and paste it here.

You can google the stop code or search http://support.microsoft.com or let us
do it. I also have a www.eventid.net paid account, which I can point you in the
right direction there too.

Thank you,