[CTS] Re: Test

  • From: "Jack Hand" <jackhand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:25:24 +0000

Donna,

Normally, I use the GF's link to her fed govt office to get on the internet.
But, been having problems with hanging. Especially, tonight. Kept hanging
on ebay and hotmail.

 So, got off and got on via netzero.  Much better.  I think something is
going on with the internet.  What with some in this area still not having
electric; Italy having a massive power failure; mounting spam; terrorists;
and, dumb kids with their worms, the internet is moving like a creaking
old man.  Joints wearing out.

 With the current high unemployment, maybe more people are on,
when they otherwise would be working.

;-)))

From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx

I think freelists and AOL are dukin' it out again...

Donna

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm