[CTS] Re: System Restore

  • From: "Elaine Gairy" <elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:43:30 -0400

Yes, unfortunately I did.  I had two sets of photo's that were very similar and
the other day when I was on a cleaning binge I deleted the wrong ones.  I think
I'll try and find a program as Charles suggested and see if it will work.  They
still show as thumbnails in my photo program but I can't do anything with them
since the files are gone.  I continue to live and learn <grin>
Elaine

Russ said:
  Did you delete them from the trash can too? If not then restore them to the
original folder.