[CTS] Re: SpywareBlaster

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 01:16:24 -0400

----- Original Message -----=20
From: <Cuffy10@xxxxxxx>
To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 12:56 AM
Subject: [CTS] Re: SpywareBlaster

> In a message dated 5/27/03 9:48:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,=20
> phymur@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> > I run this proggie every couple of days along with AdAware and =
SpyBot=20
>=20
> I run it all the time and after an updated ref file I noticed that I'm =
not=20
> getting the Lockergnome newsletters. Is everyone else getting all the =
Gnomie=20
> stuff??

get mine everyday. just finished looking at one now. I don't have time =
to do justice to the fine newsletter that Chris puts out. Just glad to =
get the heads up re software mentioned in his newsletter. Dont' have =
time to read the gnome forum or newsgroups either.=20

Murray White=20
By the time you find greener pastures, you can't
climb the fence!

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com

List HowTo: http://faq.computertalkshop.com