[CTS] Re: Sound Advice

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:59:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/03 5:51:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DBCfour@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I think their goal is to stop the sound completely, rather than just turning
>
> down the speaker volume.  (To be honest, I think they want to listen to a
> CD
> while playing the game)
>
> Donna

Have you tried right clicking on the flash page and using the menu presented
there?

Answers from the 6th grade history class:

Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics.
They lived in the Sarah Dessert.  The climate of the Sarah is such that the
inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com

List HowTo: http://faq.computertalkshop.com