[CTS] Re: Since we're on the subject! :-)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:24:29 -0800

That's what I said! ;-)

As far as what was I thinking? Well, where shall I start? Maybe being
able to connect first time, everytime without having to edit this or
that, trying to figure out if the button is suppose to be in (meaning
on/off) or out (meaning on/off),  Just a small thing I'm sure, but a
major source of irritation nonetheless! :-(  Plus I have much better
things to do with this machine, however I do have a couple of computers
here that I'm sure I can get running to install Linux on but that's
still down the road when I have more time to pull what's left of my hair
out! :-O  I haven't given up on Linux yet, but I'm running out of hair!
:-(

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:03:36 -0500 (EST)
While gathering his/her composure, "John Madden" <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said
this:

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm