[CTS] Setting up linksys wireless router

  • From: "aimhigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aimhigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:19:06 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Everyone,

I am Pam  Bundy and I was a member of this site back in the 90's and early
2000.  I am glad to be back and I hope you guys and girls can help me.

I am trying to set up the security on  a wrt54g linksys router. The first
time I attempted to get to the linksys site  for setting this up and I
logged in with no problem. But I must have done something wrong because the
linksys  was secure but I could not log in to it. I did write down my
password etc. SO>>>>>>>> I reset it and was going to try again but now I can
t get into the linksys site. I have tried every IP address known to man and
the site will not recognize me.

Does anyone have a idea on what is going on with this thing.

Oh I did go to cmd and checked my computer ISP and It was the 192.168.02 .
Tried that  too, nope won't work.

Well I hope someone can figure out what I am talking about.

Thanks in Advance

Pam B