[CTS] Re: Setting up a newtwork

  • From: "Eric Vogel" <cts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:52:43 -0500

I have a MP510 installed and shared. It is USB connect only. It can be done.
HomeGroup took care of it for me.

Thank you,

Eric Vogel

Need help with your computer or Network?
<http://www.beacontechnologysolutionsllc.com/>
http://www.beacontechsolutions.com

Blog:  <http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com/>
http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com

P     Please consider the environment before printing this email.

From: Ray Roney <mailto:qix_68@xxxxxxxxx>