[CTS] Re: SCO poop for the troop..

  • From: Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:19:50 -0600

If it's your style, IRC is often a good solution. I checked for *sco* on freenode (www.freenode.net irc.freenode.net) and didn't come up with anything useful, but the larger, general networks may or may not have helpful people (DALnet, EFnet, Underworld, etc).

On Feb 13, 2004, at 11:13 AM, Cuffy10@xxxxxxx wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>There seems to be an inexhaustible suppy of info on SCO.</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>To find a specific answer could take days. To find all the answers and organize them where you could find one in minutes would take months.</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>My recommendation.... go back to DOS.</x-tad-bigger>