[CTS] Re: Russ has mail problems !

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 08:52:55 -0800

There seems to be a bug (or a feature) in Thunderbird email client.
That quotation mark was placed in there when I tried to send Russ a BCC of a post. Other names had the same problem. Apparently there is a hitch in the gitalong so I'll take out the gazinta and it should work fine !

Eric C. Vogel wrote:

Remove the " in there. :P Using the Russ Dictionary?