[CTS] Re: Registry Cleaner for XP

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:21:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/02 9:31:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rhb57@xxxxxxx
writes:

> It would be nice if the kid that does the ToniArts programming would
> recomile and rework his EZ Cleaner for use with Me and up...I don't dare
> use
> it on any machine with newer than Win98se, it really screws up

Easy Cleaner does little more than remove the MRU entries from the Registry.
Finding dupes with it is a one semester chore?
EasyCleaner is impressive.......... you remove 90 entries from the Registry
and you really think you've accomplished something....... all you got was 90
MRU's and they'll be back tomorrow.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm