[CTS] Re: Perl test

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:27:19 -0500

On Friday 23 February 2001 17:26, you wrote:
> I would not have any idea about cross site scripting, but I do get lots
> of submissions from automatic services. It generates heaps of publicity
> email, but the load on the page is very heavy.

Well, you can use regular expressions to ensure that what they're sending
is all in the right "format."  Their link should be something like
"http://somehost.com/link/to/someplace"; -- nothing more.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm