[CTS] Re: PC Fans

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:29:54 -0600

What does the connector on the end look like - if you can email me the plug
picture I probably have boxes full of fans unless you want ball bearing ones
then about anywhere sells them. I can at least tell you if the plug is
generic or not.

MCMelectronics.com, jameco.com, jdrmicrodevices.com and many others sell
retail and have individual parts like fans, in many sizes - shapes, etc. You
mainly need to be concerned that it's 12vdc and the more cfm it's rated for
the more air it pulls. The higher db it has the noiser it will be to you.