[CTS] Re: OT: Geek or Freak? 9/10

  • From: "Tina" <chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:48:11 -0500

I bet it's Randy Kraft that most got wrong... not sure if there *is* a right
answer to that one! LOL  He was a computer programmer, but was also convicted
of murder.  I'll have to go through the test again and try it both ways with
his and see if one of them shows right or if both show up as wrong.

Tee