[CTS] Newsletter E-mail software.

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:01:41 -0500

My company is just starting to send out newsletters. (Opt-in for general
public, clients are out Opt-Out). Not my desision. But, Outlook makes it to
hard. I have to manage three folders (more in future) One for each agent and
one for people opting in on the website. I created a distrobution list. The
problem is, any changes in the distro list do not reflect in the public folder.

Is there anything out there to make this easier? Otherwise it is going to be a
pain to add/remove people.

I would prefer a Outlook Plug-in, but as long as it accepts csv's. We do not
need spammer tools. (We do not need harvestors or anything like this as the
public would have to visit our website and opt-in.)

Thank you,
Eric Vogel