[CTS] Re: Never Mind..thank you!!/Russ!

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:07:34 EST

WOW..well..my pc was long overdue for a cleaning..it just got away from
me..but..it was cleaned when I tried to boot up.  That doesn't mean there
wasn't a
dustbunny hidden somewhere..after I used the canned air to blow it out.  Never
heard of that..good to know tho, thanks Ed!
                                                       Jackie

In a message dated 12/21/03 12:14:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
edwest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I once had a computer that was humming along fine. Went to restart (win98
resource leak) & no go. Short story: there was a short caused by a dustball the
size of a marble.
Computers, you gotta love 'em.
Ed