[CTS] NT4 Server crack

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 22:35:36 -0500

Any one have a clue? I've had two servers given to me from a moved
business...but now passwords? not really interested in the stuff on the Pcs
other than being able to play with the servers? I've tried three different
versions of the 'ultimate boot CD things..Still no go...says it's not finding
the hard drives..seems to be only showing the CDROM with the boot disk and not
the SCSI drives? One's a compact LCII the other is a HP Netserver..or something
close to that. Not really worth a lot of 'fight' but..
TIA,
Bruce