[CTS] Re: Mozilla Thunderbird

  • From: Ray Roney <qix_68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:48:28 -0800 (PST)

I haven't tried Thunderbird lately.  I use Firefox RELIGIOUSLY (except the
communion part, it doesn't take to the wine very well).

I also use Yahoo Email though...gave up on the ISP email when i couldn't get
their Spam blocker to work correctly and they just thought it was okay to "go
about things the same old way".

Sorry...grabbed the soapbox :)

- Ray -

Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Has anyone tried Thunderbird as an
RSS reader  ?
 I've been using it awhile and it works pretty good  and is very convenient
since you have all "incoming" displayed on the same  page.

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.