[CTS] MP3 Players

  • From: Ray Roney <qix_68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:02:19 -0800 (PST)

Since the discussion went to MP3 players...i thought i'd add this thread... :)

Here's what we got for Christmas:

http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(1208)-SDMX2-1024-Sansa_e140_Digital_Audio_Player_1GB.aspx

And this is the Cnet.com Review:

http://reviews.cnet.com/SanDisk_Sansa_e140_1GB/4505-6490_7-31326052.html

Not a bad little player and it holds 1GB so i find i'm going thru "what am i
gonna listen to now" more than "i can't stuff it all on there".

I have rechargeable AAA's (4) so when the one dies, i swap it out...much like
with my Camera.  There is a Car Mount with power adapter & FM transmitter, but
it seems to be only avail online and not thru any stores where i could do a
"hands-on" test and see how well it'd fit in my car.

- Ray -

Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > My Creative Zen Micro will play WMA
& MP3's. Read the specs on