[CTS] Re: List Owner Wins Award from Microsoft.

  • From: "Tee" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:37:12 -0500

WOW!  Congratulations to *you* Eric!  That is great! I'm really happy for
you.  Start rechecking those airline fees, I heard today that they were
going to start coming down in order to get people flying again... business
class I think.

Looks like it's been a good night for the both of us!

Way to go, Eric!

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy