[CTS] Re: Linux & XP

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:41:52 -0500

I've been on Techrepublic since ZD first put the site online - I rarely have
time to plink around in it anymore though - did 7 service calls in 4 cities
today - from 10 am to 5pm - 60 to 70 miles between each city. Prior to that
I did 3 bench repairs, fueled my truck and checked it out, got the mail and
packed 3 UPS shipments, paid my vendor bills and invoiced 8 service calls
from the day before. Getting to where I have to schedule a shower. I write
and respond in here when I'm doing other thing and can take a minute or two
every half hour or so.

Right now 12 hr shifts as a military law enforcement officer would be a
vacation - was a killer when I did it back at the beginning of Desert
Shield.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm