[CTS] Re: Link Man???????

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:01:10 EDT

Me too..on both counts Charles..I hope he's ok..and you get to see grandkids
some day..heck..I've not seen mine at all yet..this September I get to see the
boys and the new baby girl.
As far as Dennis goes..well..I can only hope he and his family are ok!
That's what stinks about the net..if someone disappears you have no way of
checking
on them to see if they're ok.
                                                     Jackie

In a message dated 6/30/05 11:36:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In all seriousness, I hope he's ok.  I owe him a few beers! :-)  Btw,
I'm hoping and praying that I'll be around to see my gandkids! :-O