[CTS] Re: Laptop Memory

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:33:24 -0500

Mine is 2700 and according to the ad I am fine with this. and a CompUSA rep in
the past.
http://www.compusa.com/adproducts/product_info.asp?product_code=318419&pfp=ADPRODUCTS

I usually buy Crucial which is very good, just that this ram is starting to get
affordable. First it was $800, then $600, then $400 for 2. Maybe I should just
spend the money and go Crucial...

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser