[CTS] Re: Kewl Tewl !

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:02:53 -0800

Since I mentioned it....... I have Crap Cleaner on my mind. I just
wanted to tell you that I still prefer Disk Cleaner.

http://www.diskcleaner.nl/

I installed Crap Cleaner when it was all the rage but soon when back to
Disk Cleaner. I like the configurability of Disk Cleaner.
If you download all the plugins with Disk Cleaner it will remove just
about anything except boogers and I prefer to get them manually anyway.
And there's nothing to gain by cleaning the Prefetch folder. We got the
facts on that earlier.

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx

                          or over the web