[CTS] Re: Joe..

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:14:26 -0700

Charles R. Buchanan wrote:

If the cable service is a "bit" faster than dialup, one of two things
comes to mind, the computer is WAY too slow (most likely problem), or
the cable speed isn't what it "should" be. Even this slow DSL I have is
WAY faster than dial-up! :-) By the way, how did you like the video?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:47:22 EDT, CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx took time to say the
following:

C> Well..here's how I'ma thinkin'. Husband is using my old 233..on cable LOL..it's a bit faster than dialup, but he complains about how slow it is.
C> My feeling is..give him this one..which he would be quite sassified with..and buy meself a new one.

We just came out of a committee meeting where it was decided, since you got the new computer last time, that this time around your husband gets the new one !
Unaminus decision....... have him contact us and we'll help him figure out what to buy !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm