[CTS] Re: Jobs

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:19:27 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2005 11:58:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Dale.  Stop it, or I'll remove you from this list.
>
> Tee
>  ----- Original Message ----- From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx

     Stop what??!!  You saw who made the first comment and it WASN'T me!!!!
I seem to be the ONLY one here anymore that even writes ON topic!!!!  Oh, and
Cuffy, too.  I guess you should remove him, too.  Can't have us talking
computers on the computer help list, now, can we?  What would the neighbors
think??
Maybe we should move the computer dialogues to the personals list, seeing as
how the computer list has BECOME the personals list!!