[CTS] Re: I'm Baaaackkkkkkkk...

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:36:35 -0400

yeah, I know Hal.. the 'hiding things from your wife thing just threw me for
a loop.. I WAS married for damn near 30 years..never hid a thing and got
accused of everything under the sun.. Even my kids said ' Dad?!?!? why the
hell didn't you leave years ago?" trust me, my kids NEVER swear at me, till
that day.:))))
that, plus this entire list knows exactly who I'm talking about when I say
'pretty lady' and I couldn't just sit here letting someone think 'dirty'
things about her when it's not true...
Maybe I over react..but she's far too precious for me to let things slide
like that...\
My apologies to the list, but she really Is one very special 'lady'.
Bruce
beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx