[CTS] Have a laserjet 5si and it's missing display pixels?

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Talk Shop List" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:39:42 -0500

If anyone has one of these, more than likely at work rather than at home
(although some home offices might have one) and the display LCD is missing
pixels don't get a new display - get with me and I can repair it cheap
(about $15 compared to the $191 list or letting it irritate you) - now have
the system and equipment to do so. Just thought I'd mention it especially
with those that use these in their day to day work.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm