[CTS] Re: Hard Drive Recovery (was Online payment.....)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:52:45 -0700

I was running R-Studio last night and with the 64k limit I used it to
recover some of the scans of my kids, and it said it was sucessful, but when
I tried to view them, they couldn't be viewed! :-( Not with ACDSee or
Photoshop, or the built-in view of XP. So I'm not sure if it'll even be
worth forking out the bucks for this (or other) programs if it's not going
to be sucessful! :-O  Granted I didn't expect to recover everything, but
using this as a gauge, it doesn't look promising! :-(

---
Look OUT you varmints, This msg is  Virus Free!

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm