[CTS] Re: Guppies for Jackie

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:58:09 EDT

LOL..Thank you Joe..I'm surprised you remembered!!!  :)  Funny thing
is..since installing the XP upgrade to my 98SE, it (marine aquarium
screensaver) seems
to be running..sooo far.  I've had it running for quite a few hours..and no
freezing..but..it may still happen..I'm in test mode with it.
BUT..I like this one too..it has a shark..and a marlin..way kewl..so I may
just buy this one too..and see which one I like better.
Thanks a bunch for sending the link..I shurely appreciate it..!
                                                   Jackie

In a message dated 7/29/2005 12:00:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If you haven't found an aquaium yet here's one on special.

http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/Catalog_Type.asp?ProductCode=30494&ai=1948