[CTS] Re: Fw: News from CPSC - Recall/Acer America Corporation Recalls Notebook Computer Batteries

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:07:30 -0400

I emailed Acer- mine is not from Sony  -- the laptops  in  the Japan conference
when I saw HP the commenter said I bought Acer Ferrari 4005 with the works -its
just a year old I just freaked out when I saw that  I have two lithium
batteries 3 hours a shot.  They very prompt in emailing me back to say my
batteries are safe. Anyways Suzy thank you for your  input  it was all of them
like Russ said .  Jackie Mac