[CTS] Fw: Digital video

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:41:58 -0500

Buy them a cheap decent DVD player? I assume the videos are on your PC and you
have a DVD Burner? Just don't get the $30 DVD player, friend got that and took
tech people and non tech people 20 minutes how to move to a new chapter and FF.
TUrned out had to hold down a shift key while pushing the buttons. Lets say the
friend now has a $50-$60 DVD player.. He is so paranoid it is hard to get him
to upgrade his OS and that it will not mess anything up. (Of couse I would
backup his files.) But since Win98 is still alive, I dropped it. I would move
him to Win2k Pro or XP Home if only I could get him to pay $80 to get 256 Meg
SD-RAM to bump his PC to the max of 384Meg.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel