[CTS] Fw: [A very Special Valentine (joke)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:57:14 -0800

One day a little girl tells her father that she wants to send a Valentine to
Osama Bin Laden.

"Why Osama Bin Laden," her father asks in shock.

"Well," she says, "I thought that if I give Osama a Valentine, he might start
start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent
valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all
over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate
anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with newfound pride.

"Melissa, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Melissa says, "and once he gets out in the open, then the Marines
could blow his head off!"

Happy Valentine's Day

PAT
One day a little girl tells her father that she wants to send a Valentine to Osama Bin Laden.

"Why Osama Bin Laden," her father asks in shock.

"Well," she says, "I thought that if I give Osama a Valentine, he might start start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with newfound pride.

"Melissa, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Melissa says, "and once he gets out in the open, then the Marines could blow his head off!"

Happy Valentine's Day

PAT

*

Yahoo! Groups Links

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com
This message has been processed by Firetrust Benign.