[CTS] Fans LOL

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:10:30 EST

  Do I have luck or what..I buy 4 new fans..then break the closest MB
connection for the fan..so two down..2 to go..now I had to order a double
male/1
female adapter so I can plug two fans into one fan coupling on the MB..geeze..I
can't win for losing.  I guess I broke the connection..couldn't get a cord
off..and squeezed with pliers..LOL..now it won't work..the other stopped
working
years ago in NJ.
I just needed to vent...get the fans..break the male plug connectors on the
MB..go figga!  Guess I shouldn't use pliers to pull off a cord from them..ya
think?  Aaaaaargh..have the connectors and extension fan cord ordered..now have
to wait for them.  I'm thinking a new pc is sounding better and bettererer.
                                                      Jackie ;)