[CTS] Re: FP2k SDK requested.

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:05:13 -0400

I just want to center the text on the button. I do not see "center" as an
option. There is a tool from Microsoft for making themes. I just cannot find
it. I though I found one for FP98, but lost it. Besides I need one for FP2k.

Thank you for your help,
Eric Vogel
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 10:31 PM
Subject: [CTS] Re: FP2k SDK requested.

> You can edit any theme within FrontPage.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Change the styles used in a theme
> You can change the styles that are used in a particular theme. For
example,
> you can change the font of body and heading styles in the Capsules theme
> from Arial to Times New Roman. However, if you want to change the font
that
> is displayed on a graphical element (for example, the font used on page
> banners), you must change the graphic.
>
> When you modify a preset theme, you must save your changes to a new theme;
> you cannot overwrite a preset theme. For example, if you modify the
Capsules

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q252/9/75.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=g

HREF="http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q252/9/75.ASP?LN=EN-U

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq