[CTS] Eric..Telescope..etc.

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:48:17 EDT

Eric..I'm just gonna send you the Meade site..with the scope you're
interested in.  My suggestion to you would be this..buy the most scope you
can, in other words if you can afford to go up a bit in price you will get
more chances of seeing Nebula, etc.  As I said Tee has this one for her son I
believe..so you could always write her and ask her opinion on it.  <A
HREF="http://meade.com/catalog/etx/etx70at.html";>Meade
Instruments Corporation - Meade ETX-70AT Astro Telescope</A>

                                            Jackie

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm