[CTS] Re: Elaine (was Re: long time no post-Filezilla install question)

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:58:31 EDT

I'll write to you on CTS personal Elaine..wait till you hear MY grandbabies
names..Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!    That's nice that they fit "Gairy" in his name tho.
Very cool!!!
                                                      Jackie :)

In a message dated 7/24/2005 3:49:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yep, he sure made a "grand" entrance into this world.  We really felt "grand"
when they named him Logan Gairy Burns  (Gairy being our last name).  We have
2 daughters so there were no sons to carry on the name.  I'll join CTS
Personal so I can share some pictures with ya all.
Elaine