[CTS] Re: Comments/Thoughts/Suggestions 2

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 19:30:48 -0800

Well at least they played one half of the game decently! :-(   I'm not
completely done with flash by the way, just for now! <grin> :-)   Thanks!

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 08:27:14 -0500, "Elaine Gairy" <elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following:

EG> It's nice to see another Browns fan on this list.  I'm an avid Browns
EG> backer.  Not to worry, their day is coming.  I think they finally have the
EG> right leadership to make them winners in the near future.
EG> Go Tribe! Cavs and Bucks!!!
EG> Oh yes, to keep this computer related I like your site without all the
EG> flashing

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm