[CTS] Re: [CTS](Bruce Eddy 1998)

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:58:06 -0400

Thanks Davis... Been there done that.. Like you said, it only goes back to
99.. I desperately need to find the oct-Dec archives form 98...my ex claims
she has 'evidence' from here that could damage any efforts at getting
custody of my little girl? I can't for the life of me believe I've ever said
anything here that could be damaging? but this is the only list I belonged
to at that time?? I don't know a lot about the law..but I DO know you want
to know the answer before you even ask the question!!:))) this is where I
met the woman of my dreams, but even that was pretty above board on the
list? I just need those archives so we know what she's trying to use against
me.. I know she went online pretending to be me, but I never searched thru
all the list archives then to see what she might have said? She was and
still is brain dead about PCS, so I can't imagine she could have done too
much on this list....

sorry to put my personal laundry out on this clothesline, but this has my 10
year old daughter involved. I need to pull out all the stops...

any other ideas would be greatly appreciated..
thanks,
Bruce