[CTS] Re: Best Prices on Memory

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:37:04 -0700

While one gets an guarantee and so forth, and throw in free shipping, I
can't see paying $130 for something I can get for $99!  Pure economics!
:-)

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:27:24 -0500, "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

RB> Memory around here is usually bought from Crucial and then resold at a
RB> considerable markup. I used to buy "wholesale" thru Ingram Micro, TechData
RB> and D&S until I saw that their "wholesale" was more than retail through many
RB> sources.

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm