[CTS] Re: Ban smoking in most Michigan Resurants.

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:09:41 EST

Yeeeehaaaaaaaa.. <wildly clapping>   You go guy...you tell'm.  I am fed up
with all this anti smoking bs.  How about banning alcohol..since that is
responsible for a lot of drunk driving and people being killed too.
I just quit smoking..2 months ago..but it still pisses me off when all this
time is wasted on banning smoking..cripes..get a life.
If I had the money..I'd open a restaurant just FOR smokers!!!!!!!!!!  Ya
notice congress doesn't do much about booze..and raising the taxes on that or
banning it..uh huh. Aaaaaarrgh..
                              Jackie <-----still clapping for Charles   ;))))

In a message dated 1/13/04 8:49:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I say ban restaurants period!

Better still, let's ban all combustible engines, shut down all the
factories, power plants and anything that emits smoke, gases and other
*stuff* into the air.  How's that for a start? Also, since you have
opened the door, shouldn't this be a *business* decision? Don't you
think the government who can't enforce a tenth of the laws they have on
the books now, have better thingsto do with the taxpayers money then
telling a business who they can or can not have in their business? If
non-smokers want a smoke free restaurant and/or bar, then a non smoker
should take the initiative and build one, or operate one instead of
forcing someone to abide by something just because it's the whipping
post of the 90's 2k era of other people not using the common sense the
good lord gave them. Just like a tv, don't like the show, turn the
channel, or turn it off. Don't like the restaurant, do like they use to
do in the good old days, stay home and cook!  What a concept huh?