[CTS] Apache server.............

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:41:35 EDT

http://freebooks.by.ru/Apache.html

a book on Apache.............
if you're interested in downloading any of the free books at this site Google
up a copy of WebCopier.......... it's much faster than Sitesnagger.....
Webcopier has five files open and downloading simultaneously and it also
edits all the hotlinks for local use. It also retrieves the thumbnail and the
large image when pics or screenshots are displayed............ retrieving the
large images can be a real PITA with SiteSnagger.
WebCopier is shareware......... 30 day trial......... works fine...........
no idea what it costs............... I saved a copy of my Registry before I
installed it so I can always go back and reinstall it if necessary.

Some good info available at Freebooks but be advised....... some of these
tomes exceed 20MB..................

joe

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq