[CTS] Apache for Win32

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Talk Shop" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:32:37 -0500

I installed Apache last night. How come Win32 doesn't have version two?
Also, I could access the page, but not my friend. I had Port 80 forwarding
turned on in the Linksys. GRC said the port is open... I didn't have a
chance to try it with DMZ on. So I do not know if that will do it. Also, it
isn't very configurble. Is there any Web server software that is? Say
directory access rights? Something with a GUI config? and I am also looking
for a FTP program. (There is one out there that is free and good, but I
forgot the name.

It must run on Win32.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel