[CTS] Re: Alternative to Norton System Works

  • From: Hal Brown <hbrown@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 05:49:13 -0500

I use NOD32.  It's the best antivirus I've ever used.  It does one thing,
the obvious, it has a very small footprint, and it's rated number one
catching viruses.  My second choice would be AVG 7.

Hal

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 09:45:26PM -0700, John McLaughlin duly noted:

--------end quoted text----------

--
Hal Brown                              mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx
http://adwt.com